Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cooling off with fall fashion previews

It's very, very hot out there. So I am retreating from the real world and immersing myself in the beauty and coolness of the fall collections. Every year I start getting really excited about fall fashion right when temperatures start to go over the top and I long for crisp days with crunchy leaves...but I'm getting ahead of myself (and I'm dreaming of textures and layering and boots, jackets and sweaters and leather and corduroy...I could go on and on. And believe me, after Labour Day, I will!).



Here's are some of my early favourites from this year's fall collections. These are just a few of my top picks from the runway shows; for a much more extensive look at the collections check out Harper's Bazaar at www.harpersbazaar.com. You'll have to skip a lot of ads to get through the entire preview, but it's totally worth it!

Rochas

Balenciaga 

Carven

Chloe

Erdem

Bohemian style on the runway

Classic Navy Peacoat

Bright contrasting colours

The new sporty

Merlot is fall's hot colour for leather

Chanel 

Diane von Furstenberg

Rag and Bone

Armani

Salvatore Ferragamo

Vera Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment