Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pair of shoes and paradise...

I love to walk and hike throughout the year, and every summer it's an epic battle for me to find cute sporty sandals that don't make my feet look gigantic and dorky. I wear a size 10 (I am 6' tall so this isn't unreasonable, just a nuisance), so you can imagine my delight when I found these totally adorable, perfectly comfortable Tevas at Winners for only $50, half the usual retail price. My prayers have been answered! How sweet are these?

Also please note the delicious glossy nude polish on my toes; I tend toward bright pastels in summer but I was craving a bit of sophistication last night so I went with Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure #230, Nude Now  (Shoppers Drug Mart, $8.99). I really like this polish's wide salon-style brush, which means only one swipe to put a coat on the little piggies.

My other sweet find at Winners was this Island Paradise Fijian Coconut Exotic Exfoliating Sugar Scrub (I am a body scrub addict. I live to exfoliate). It's hard to capture the beautiful turquoise colour with my camera phone, but I've made the attempt. And of course it smells like a day on the beach. Utterly drool-worthy, and only $6.99 for 500g.







No comments:

Post a Comment